Employee Benefits (US)
Openness and Flexibility
By joining the NAG team you will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance - a PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) or HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) health options are offered under a group plan. Under the PPO option, employees contribute 15% of the premium attributable to the employee and 20% of the premium attributable to additional family members. Depending upon the plan and family members insured, the employee pays 10% to 20% of the premium.
- Health-care Reimbursement - In conjunction with health insurance coverage and the plan an employee selects, NAG provides for reimbursement of certain health-care related expenses (PPO) or contributes to an employee’s Health Savings Account (HDHP).
- Dental Insurance: Dental Insurance is provided under a group plan. Employees do not pay any of the dental premiums.
- Disability Insurance (Short and Long Term): Both short and long-term disability plans are provided by Assurant Employee Benefits.
- Life Insurance: NAG provides life insurance in the amount of an employee's annual salary plus an additional lump sum.
- Maternity Leave - NAG provides a generous Maternity Leave policy.
- Flexible working hours – NAG understands the complexities of modern life and allows flexible working, variable hours and part-time working.
- Generous holiday allocation – Employees are entitled to 20 days vacation per annum (pro-rata) plus 8 designated holidays, 5 days at Christmas and 1 floating day (employee’s choice) per year.
- 401(k) Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in NAG’s 401(k) Defined Contribution Plan on the first day of the Plan quarter after completing three months of service. Employee contribution limits are governed by the IRS. NAG matches employee deferrals at 50% of the employee’s deferral amount, on up to 10% of the employee’s annual salary. There is no vesting schedule for this part of the Plan. NAG pays for the administration of the plan.
- Respect of work/life balance – As your home life evolves NAG tries to be as accommodating as it can. Staff are given the freedom to work around their core hours as personal circumstances change from time to time.
- Personal development - Every employee has an annual performance review and staff are positively encouraged to further their learning whether by continuing to study, working towards achieving additional qualifications or by attending external training courses.
More employee benefits:
Collaborative working style, onsite parking. Continually developing ethical and social policies, good public transport links.
Please notify me of future job vacancies